Trill


Sunday, February 17, 2008


Trill

Trill




Artist: Bun-B

Album: Trill

Year: 2005

Tracks: 16

Genre: gangsta rap

1 The Inauguration (screwed)
2 Bun (Prod. by Klc) (screwed)
3 I'm Fresh featuring Mannie Fresh (screwed)
4 I'm Ballin featuring Jazze Pha (screwed)
5 Get Throwed featuring Pimp C Jay-Z and Z-Ro (screwed)
6 Draped Up featuring Lil Keke (screwed)
7 Draped Up remix featuring H-Town All Starz (screwed)
8 Trill Recognize Trill featuring Ludacris (screwed)
9 Pushin featuring Scarface and Young Jeezy (screwed)
10 The Story
11 Hold U Down featuring Trey Songz Mike Jones and Baby (screwed)
12 Who Need A B featuring Too Short and Juvenile (screwed)
13 (UGK) What I Represent (screwed)
14 I'm A G featuring T. I. (screwed)
15 Retaliation is A Must featuring Mddl Fngz (screwed)
16 Git it featuring Ying Yang Twins (screwed)

Download Trill mp3 : Trill



Related:
Shame and NGCBD
Engraved In Black
Rappin' Or Trappin'

0 comments: